For information regarding legal liability protection for school district employees, please review the following:
Dental Select will be there to answer any questions on the NEW Dental Plan Options.
Screenings Available: Cholesterol, Glucose, Blood Pressure, BMI, Glaucoma, Body Composition
Vendors in Attendance:
- Dental Select
- Blomquist Hale
- Express Scripts
- Mountain Star
- Moreton & Company
- And More!
JUNE 1 through JULY 31, 2019
EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2019
Enrollment Information Available Online at jordandistrict.org/departments/insurance/
The following changes may be made during the open enrollment period:
- Enroll in a new insurance plan
- Change or cancel an existing insurance plan
- Add or cancel members from an existing plan
- Online enrollment of Flexible Spending (A new flexible spending election must be made each year you wish to participate in this program per IRS Guidelines go to www.pehp.org to enroll.)
Note: Enrollment forms and flexible spending elections will not be accepted during the months of August or September, unless you are a newly hired employee and your contract begins in August or September.
Jordan School District Insurance Office–801-567-8146
You can use URS Calculators at www.urs.org/calculators to estimate the three pieces of your retirement.
- Estimate your monthly benefit
- Estimate the cost of purchasing service credit
- Estimate tax withholding
- Savings Plans
- Estimate your future balance
- Calculate your payment if you take a 401(k) or 457 loan
- Social Security
- Estimate your benefit