This is exciting news from USBE and a great opportunity to assist educators in earning mathematics (and other STEM) endorsements.
Teachers must meet the qualifications and have either taken a summer course that finished AFTER July 1, 2019 or will be taking a course Fall of 2019. Please note, this round is only for courses that will be completed between July 1, 2019 and Dec 30, 2019. Another application will come out in November for Spring 2020 courses.
Deadline for applications is Sunday, Sept. 15 at midnight.
(Confirmation of funds will be provided early in October)
Qualifications for teachers
- Public educator on a current teaching contract.
- Course(s) is required for one of the approved STEM Endorsements
- Course(s) must be at least 3 credit hours from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Submitted course(s) must have grade of C or better.
- Elementary Endorsement Course(s): Tuition and materials reimbursement of up to $500 per course. If you are pursuing an elementary endorsement, contact your district or charter curriculum director for more information.
- Secondary Endorsement Course(s): Tuition and materials reimbursement of up to $1200 per course.
- Transcript must be attached showing course(s), credit hours, and grade(s)
- Course(s) highlighted on transcript.
- Receipt(s) must be attached showing tuition and material costs.
- Course(s) must be completed after July 1, 2019
Please look over the Frequently Asked Questions for common questions and answers.
Complete the application form!!