Utah Retirement Systems will be available for one-on-one retirement planning sessions at the Jordan School District Office Building in the Payroll conference room on Friday, September 27, 2019 and Thursday October 10, 2019.
Advanced registration is required so please see the instructions below to register for an appointment on the URS website. Appointments fill quickly so don’t delay. However, counseling sessions are available at other locations that are also listed on the URS website.
- Go to www.urs.org.
- Log into your myurs account by clicking on LOGIN in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Education Tab.
- Click on “Individual Retirement Planning Sessions”.
- Find the session that works best for you. Select the session to reserve your appointment.
- Please be sure to bring your estimated annual salary (if close to retirement include your 3 or 5 highest years), any retirement plan balances outside of URS, and your Social Security statement (get yours at www.ssa.gov).