Jordan School District is offering offering free free Social & Emotional Wellness Screening for Students (Ages 10-18) on Wednesday, Oct. 9, at Heartland Elementary, with appointments every 30 minutes between 4:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- At each event, licensed professionals will:
- Discuss possible mental and behavioral health needs for your child.
- Connect students and families to community resources.
- These screenings are by appointment only. Space is limited.
- Screening process takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
- Interpreters will be available upon request.
- Food & drinks will be provided.
Visit calendly.com/jordanhealthandwellness/mental-health-screening to schedule an appointment or contact Holly Todd at 801-567-8194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.