Locations selected for testing this week include:
- Herriman High School, 11917 S Mustang Trail, Herriman (drive-through), Wednesday, 3/3 and Thursday, 3/4 – 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days)
Register at testutah.com
- West Jordan City Hall, 8000 S Redwood Rd., West Jordan (drive-through), Friday, 3/5 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday, 3/6 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Register at testutah.com
Results of tests from TestUtah sites will be emailed with a link to the patient portal where results can be accessed. For issues with accessing TestUtah results, please call (801) 683-0790.
UDOH/National Guard mobile test team sites:
Testing at UDOH/National Guard mobile test team sites is limited to individuals age 5 and older.
- Cannon Health Building, 288 N 1460 W, Salt Lake City, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- Utah State Fair Park (building #51), 155 N 1000 W (Enter through the northwest corner at 300 N and 1200 W), Salt Lake City, Monday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Register here.
- Corner Canyon High School, 12943 S 700 E (in front of the Commons area), Draper, Monday, 3/1 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 3/6 – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
- Salt Lake Community College – Taylorsville Campus, 4408 South Redwood Road, Salt Lake City (parking lot V at the northeast end of the Taylorsville campus), Monday, 3/1 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
- Salt Lake Community College – Jordan Campus, 3491 W 9000 S, West Jordan, (drive-through in the parking lot on the north side of the Jordan campus, Friday, 3/5 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
Test results from these locations will be emailed to you in an encrypted file from CV19result@utah.gov 30 minutes to several hours after your test is done. If the testing location is extremely busy, it may take a while to process your results. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, look in spam or junk mail. Or try to open the email on a non-app browser (chrome, firefox, etc.) and on a computer or non-phone device. If you have trouble opening the email or it doesn’t come within a few hours, call (385) 273-7878 for assistance.
The following location is offered through the Salt Lake County Health Department. Rapid antigen testing is limited to individuals with COVID-19 symptoms. Exposed and asymptomatic individuals will be offered a swab PCR test that will provide results within 2-3 days.
- Maverik Center, Lot D, 2050 W 3100 S (the corner of 3100 South and Decker Lake Drive) West Valley City, Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here. (This testing is sponsored by the Salt Lake County Health Department. Visit SaltLakeHealth.org, or call 385-468-4082 for more information.)
For other testing locations visit: coronavirus.utah.gov/covid-testing-locations-list.