The following are new administrative assignments:
New Assignments effective July 1, 2021:
- Ronna Hoffman, principal at Riverside Elementary appointed administrator on special assignment in the Teaching & Learning Department, she will then be appointed principal of the new elementary school in Herriman for the 2022-23 school year.
- Marianne Johansen, principal of Philo Farnsworth Elementary in the Granite School District appointed principal at Majestic Elementary replacing Kathe Riding who is retiring.
- Michael Trimmell, principal at Arovista Elementary in Brea Olinda Unified School District in California appointed principal at Riverside Elementary replacing Ronna Hoffman who was reassigned.
- Tyler (TJ) Davenport, elementary teacher at Plymouth Elementary in the Granite School District appointed assistant principal at a location to be determined.
New Assignments effective as soon as possible:
- Jennifer Smith, BYU intern facilitator at Blackridge Elementary appointed assistant principal at Foothills Elementary.
- Shana Mondragon, teacher specialist at Oquirrh Elementary appointed assistant principal at Oakcrest and Mountain Shadows Elementary.
- Troy Monson, principal at Scappoose Middle in the Scappoose School District in Oregon appointed assistant principal at South Hills Middle.