Online Insurance Enrollment System
InfinityHR/Arcoro ( www.infinityhr.com/) will be used for all benefit eligible employees to make benefit elections offered at Open Enrollment and for newly eligible employees. InfinityHR is also used to make changes due to qualifying events throughout the plan year.
All benefit eligible employees will login to the InfinityHR enrollment system to verify dependents, add beneficiary information and make open enrollment elections. Instructions below.
Health Insurance Benefit Changes
In an effort to maintain a comprehensive offering of benefits, while at the same time keeping premiums at the current level, the following changes will be made for 2021-22:
- Premiums: No Employee Premium Increase. Premium sheets are located on the District Insurance Department webpage.
- Medical: Reducing the out of pocket maximum on the Value plans from $6,600 individual /$13,200 family to $5,000 individual and $10,000 family.
- FSA: Health Care Account maximum remains $2,750. If you wish to participate in flexible spending, you must elect new amounts for your flexible spending account each year. FSA election amounts do not roll over from year to year. Administrative fee of $2.81 will be paid by the District if you elect $1,200 or greater.
- Prescriptions: Preferred insulin copayments capped at $75 per 90-day supply through the Express Scripts Patient Assurance Program. Preferred insulins are Humalog, Humulin and Lantus.
Enrollment guide, premium sheets, carrier information, certificates and notifications (i.e. CHIP, Medicare D Creditable Coverage) are available for review on the District Insurance Department webpage (http://www.jordandistrict.org/departments/insurance). If you require assistance in accessing the webpage you may contact the insurance office (contact information below).
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) is a document, required to be made available by Health Care Reform. The purpose of the SBC is to provide information to help employees compare health plans. The SBC is available on the District Insurance Department webpage. A paper copy will be provided upon request. If you have any questions regarding the SBC, please contact a member of the Insurance Department for clarification.
Please familiarize yourself with the benefits in the master policy. A copy will be mailed to your home at the beginning of the new plan year and will also be available on the District Insurance Department webpage (http://www.jordandistrict.org/departments/insurance).
Jordan School District Department Contact Information
- Kathryn Brinton: 801-567-8255 Kathryn.email@example.com
- Angela Ross: 801-567-8341 Angela.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kori Thaxton: 801-567-8146 Kori.email@example.com
Arcoro Enrollment System - Instructions for enrolling in your benefits online
If you have previously logged into the system you can start this process on step 3 in order to log in for open enrollment.
- You will receive two emails from the system: The first email is an account verification email that will provide a username and include a link to verify your account. You can setup your password by clicking the "Verify Account" button.
The second email will outline the enrollment window dates and provide the URL for the Arcoro site.
- Once you have created a new password, you can use www.infinityhr.com to access the site
- Once you are in the site you will see the login box. You will use the username that was emailed to you and the password that you just created to log in. Once you enter your username and password and click "Sign In," you will be logged into the site.
- If you have forgotten your password you can click on "Forgot your password" which will email you a link to reset your password.
- If you have forgotten your username you can click on "Forgot your username" which will email you a link that will allow you to follow a process to get your username.
Once you have logged into the Acoro system, you will be taken to the your company's home page. From here you will see "New Hire Event or Open Enrollment Event" in the drop down box, click "Begin Event" to make your elections.