The Board of Education has reached negotiated agreements with JESPA. Details of the agreements can be found below:
- Steps will be given for education support professionals for the 2021-22 school year.
- A cost of living adjustment of 3.13% will be added to all steps for education support professionals.
- Employees will cover fifty (50) percent of any future insurance premium increase and the District will cover fifty (50) percent of any future insurance premium increase; however, there is no insurance premium increase for the 2021-22 contract year.
- The statement in DP344 Vacation Schedule for Twelve-Month Personnel II.B. stating: “After September 30, the vacation allowance may not exceed the days accrued for the current year” will temporarily, for the 2021-22 year only, be adjusted to “After December 31, the vacation allowance may not exceed the days accrued for the current year.” The intent is to move the deadline of September 30 for using vacation days to December 31 for the 2021-22 year.
- Due to the moratorium placed on DP354B NEG – Attendance Incentive-Education Support Professionals last year for the current year, the funds normally used for this incentive were instead used to pay those individuals who would not have otherwise qualified for the State COVID Stipend. As a result, no attendance incentives will be paid in July 2021.
- DP354B NEG – Attendance Incentive-Education Support Professionals will be revised to allow Education Support Professionals who have up to four qualifying absences to receive the full absence incentive amount.