Start 2023 by learning how healthy you are! Participate in a Healthy Utah testing session. All employees and spouses covered on the Jordan School District PEHP medical plan are eligible to participate in the health incentive program. Healthy Utah offers a free appointment with a professional staff member.
- Get Started - Go to pehp.org and log in to your member account. If you haven’t created an account previously, you will need your PEHP identification number to create your username and password.
Once you are logged in click on the Wellness drop down tab. Select “Register for Testing Sessions”. There you are able to schedule a testing session. You can also call Healthy Utah at 801-366-7300 to schedule an appointment.
- Get Checked - All employees and spouses covered on the Jordan School District PEHP medical plan are eligible to participate in the health incentive program. Healthy Utah offers a free 30 minute appointment with a professional staff member, which includes these assessments:
- Diabetes risk
- Blood pressure
- Body Composition
After you receive your biometrics / lab results from Healthy Utah, and take the Health Assessment, you can earn $50 for the “First Steps” annually. You can also see if you’re eligible to receive the $50 “Good for You” rebate.
- Get Involved - Participate in a health rebates & the educational opportunities. Step 4 - Stay Fit Participate in a health challenge or other Healthy Utah activity or service.
Here is the Healthy Utah 2023 Testing Schedule:
- Jan. 20 | District Office Room 129 | 12 - 4 p.m.
- Feb. 3 | Oakcrest Elementary 1 - 5 p.m.
- Feb. 10 | Auxiliary Services Building North Auditorium | 1 - 4 p.m.
- Feb. 15 | Mountain Creek Middle School 1 - 4 p.m.
- March 8 | Aspen Elementary 12 - 4 p.m.
- March 15 | Kauri Sue Hamilton 2:30 - 5:30 p.m.